11.23.2012

FaLaLaLaLa- Christmas Music!


I have completely switched over to my Christmas playlist- it is so much fun to have Christmas music playing throughout the day! If you missed my favorite worship songs, HERE they are.

This is a list of my favorite Christmas Albums/Songs
- Dara Maclean: Bethlehem Skies (she might be my new favorite! I LOVE "Home"...well, I love them all!)
- Folk Angel: Comfort and Joy (Christmas Songs Volume 3)

Do you ever have the "God bump" moment? It is goose bumps but completely caused by the Holy Spirit on you- when you hear something God has done or something that is unexplainable other than through Jesus Christ- you get goose bumps..or God Bumps! Anyway- I LOVE those times! This song (which is on the Folk angel album) is by Isaac Wimberley- there is a point in the middle of this song where the God bumps are just all over me- you have the listen to the WHOLE thing! Talk about setting the scene for Christmas! Thankful doesn't seem to be a big enough word for how I feel about what Christ did and does for me! HERE is the link in case you cant see the video on here. 


Let me know what your favorites are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...